I'm taking on the blog challenge of creating ART for 30 days straight! I will be posting my art at the end of each week. Meanwhile, here are the guidelines:
30 Days of Get Your Art On
- I’ll make art every day for 30 days and post what I have done.
- I don’t have to finish what ever I’m working on that day, I just have to work on something.
- I have to work for 30 minutes, but can work longer if time permits.
- It doesn’t matter what I do for the art making, as long as I work on art.
- I won’t feel guilty for taking the time to work on art and I won’t have to justify why I’m doing it.
- I don’t have to go into detail in my post about how I did anything or what tools, materials I used (unless I want to).